Online betting on WTA Nurnberg on YesPlay.bet
WTA Nurnberg is a brand-new international women’s tennis competition — its first season took place only in 2013. Despite that, the tournament has already become popular. At different times, the Nurnberg Open doubles competition involved such players as Johanna Larsson, Anna-Lena Gronefeld, and Kateryna Bondarenko. So, as you see, this tournament is quite an interesting tennis event!
If you want to try yourself at tennis betting, look no further than YesPlay! WTA Nuremberg is a very good competition to start with. By the way, it lasts only for a week, so we strongly recommend you to hurry up with your bets!
There are usually 16 pairs in the WTA Nuremberg draw for the doubles competition. It is notable that none of them are qualifiers. Four participants are seeds, and 1 or 2 get wild cards. The others enter the competition in a standard way. However, some participants may be alternates, the lucky losers, or special exempts. Some of them can also ask for a protected ranking.
The usual WTA Nuremberg draw consists of the first round, the quarter- and semi-finals, and a final. Unlike the other tennis competitions’ draws, the Nuremberg Cup draw is not split into two or more parts. All participants come to a single table, which doesn’t change during the season.
All matches, including the final, have a best-of-3 format and are held on a clay court. Tennisclub 1. FC Nurnberg is a current tournament’s venue.
Starting from 2014, the competition has been beginning a week before the Roland Garros. As mentioned above, the WTA Nuremberg doubles tournament usually lasts only for a week. So, it’s a high time to choose a match from the Nuremberg Cup schedule, and to start betting on your favorite pairs!
Famous Nuremberg Cup winners
As the competition has been held since 2013, there are no top-scorers yet. However, there already are players, which have advanced to the WTA Nuremberg final more than once. These are:
- Raluca Olaru. This Romanian sportswoman won the 2013’s title in pair with Valeria Solovyeva. After that, she twice was a runner-up, losing the 2014 and 2015 finals in pair with Shahar Pe’er and Lara Arrubarrena respectively.
- Johanna Larson. A bright Swedish tennis representative, she won the title in 2016, having played with Kiki Bertens. The following year, she lost the final match in pair with Belgian Kirsten Flipkens.
The following pairs became Nuremberg Cup winners:
- 2013 — Raluca Olaru (Romania) and Valeria Solovyeva (Russia);
- 2014 — Michaella Krajicek (Netherlands) and Karolina Pliskova (Czech Republic);
- 2015 — Chan Hao-ching (Chinese Taipei) and Anabel Medina Garrigues (Spain);
- 2016 — Kiki Bertens (Netherlands) and Johanna Larsson (Sweden);
- 2017 — Nicole Melichar (USA) and Anna Smith (Great Britain).
Tennis betting on WTA Nuremberg on YesPlay.bet
The WTA Nuremberg final is near! So, don’t wait for long, and choose some participants to bet on. Pick a match from the Nuremberg Cup schedule above, and learn how to be the winner with YesPlay.bet. YesPlay is a place, where risk is always rewarded!Show Players Info