Betting on WTA Strasbourg matches on YesPlay.bet
Every spring, tennis fans eagerly wait for the French Open start. However, there is a plenty of tennis competitions, which take place before the Roland Garros and sometimes are even more interesting. Strasbourg Open is right among such tournaments. WTA Strasbourg matches annually involve the best international tennis players, and attract a lot of spectators. So, this competition is definitely worth your attention!
Tennis odds are the main thing a gambler needs to place winning bets, and on YesPlay they are always precise and up-to-date. Here you can also use different kinds of bets, and enjoy generous extra bonuses. In short, YesPlay is a perfect place to bet on WTA Strasbourg!
Strasbourg Open is held annually, a week before the Roland Garros beginning. According to the current format, the doubles competition involves 16 pairs each season. There are no qualifiers — participants usually enter the tournament thanks to their high WTA rankings.
In the Strasbourg Open draw, there are usually 4 seeds, but they get no byes. Some pairs can also earn wildcards or enter as alternates.
All 16 participants come to the first round of the Strasbourg Open draw. 8 of them remain for the quarter-finals, which are followed by the semi-finals and the WTA Strasbourg final. The fixtures in all rounds consist of two sets and a tie-break (if needed).
Although the competition lasts only for a week, it consists of very exciting and unpredictable matches. By the way, Strasbourg Open is also a good tournament to bet on. So, if you prefer effective tennis betting, you shouldn’t miss any of the competition’s fixtures!
Famous Strasbourg Open winners
There are no sportswomen who managed to win the WTA Strasbourg doubles competition more than twice. The only exception is Australian Nicole Bradtke. Having won the title in 1988 with Manon Bollegraf, she repeated that success in 1990 with Elna Reinach, and then in 1996 with Yayuk Basuki.
Among the most famous Strasbourg Open winners also are:
- Lori McNeil, USA (won in 1991 with Stephanie Rehe and in 1994 with Rennae Stubbs);
- Sonya Jeyaseelan, Canada (won in 2000 with Florencia Labat and in 2003 with Maja Matevzic);
- Yan Zi, China (won in 2007 with Zheng Jie and in 2008 with Tatiana Perebiynis);
- Chuang Chia-jung, Chinese Tapei (won in 2011 with Akgul Amanmuradova and in 2015 with Liang Chen);
- Ashleigh Barty and Casey Dellacqua, Australia (won two titles in 2014 and 2017).
Online betting on WTA Strasbourg on YesPlay.bet
As mentioned above, the competition lasts only for a week. So, there is no need to wait for the WTA Strasbourg final. Choose the best fixtures, and bet on them with YesPlay.bet! Why YesPlay?
- our tennis odds are always up-to-date;
- timely rewards and generous bonuses are always here at your disposal;
- YesPlay’s fairness was completely approved by official South African regulating authorities.
So, choose some Strasbourg Open matches to bet on, and feel the taste of winning with YesPlay.bet!Show Players Info